About Mambajao, Camiguin
Mambajao, Camiguin, 9100
By Air: One can reach Leyte by taking a flight via Manila or Cebu. In Manila you need to transfer from the international airport terminal to the domestic airport terminal for a direct flight to Tacloban City, Leyte.
From Tacloban, buses or vans travel to Baybay also every hour, traveling time is approximately 2.5 hours.
By Sea: If your flight is coming from Cebu City, you can take a taxi from the airport to the harbor/pier – You can choose to ride a passenger vessel via Ormoc City or direct to Baybay City. Make sure to check the schedule of the boats before making a plans.
From Ormoc buses and jeepneys travel to Baybay which is about a 1-hour drive
- Sunken Cemetery – Lying 20 feet underwater are the remains of past volcanic eruption. Coral coated tombstones are waiting to be explored by adventure seekers.
- Old Volcano Dive Site – A unique underwater lava formation divers will witness some coral-encrusted molten rocks that form a series of pinnacles from the bottom of the sea. These formations are surrounded by vibrant tropical fishes.
- Mt. Hibok-Hibok – The only active volcano in the island, Mt. Hibok-Hibok offers great challenge to experienced climbers. A great view of the entire island of Bohol can be seen from this point on clear days.
- White Sand – An unspoiled white sand bar with the full view of Mt. Hibok-Hibok and Old Vulcan as its backdrop. The sand bar is perfect for swimming, snorkelling and just hanging out to unwind and relax.
- Katibawasan Falls – Measuring a good 256 ft. high, the Katibawasan Falls flow to a rock pool bordered by ground orchids, wild ferns, trees and boulders.
- Old Vulcan – Perfect for trekking, Old Vulcan is especially great to visit during the holy week where 14 stations of the Cross have been set up along the path where each stop give visitors a panoramic view of the sea. The last station, the sepulcher, is carved out of volcanic rock.
- The Lanzones fruit - is a major source and it is the most important livelihood in Mambajao Camiguin.
- Dawit-dawit Ta Buaha – Done on the third week of October, this event is the offering of Lanzones two days before the Lanzones festival.
- Lanzones Festival – A major tourist attraction which is held every third week of October and it is a four-day grand celebration of the lanzones fruit.
- San Juan Hibok-Hibok – A festival held every 24th of June in honor of St. John the Baptist.
|Room Type|| Room
|Regular Rate||Promo Rate|
|Standard Family 3pax||3||1720||860|
|Deluxe Family 4pax||4||2700||1350|
*All room prices/rates above are in Philippine Peso (Php).
*All GV Hotels room prices/rates shall change without notice.
*All bookings/reservations are subject to GV Hotel's Terms and Conditions.
*Room price/rates above are not applicable on peak seasons.
*Flexi/Tariff Rates: Rebooking is Free ; Promo Rate: No Free Rebooking
*Rebooking Fee: Php224.00/booking
*Promo Rate is applicable from January 1 to December 31, 2017