Visiting Bukidnon is always a great adventure. Bukidnon tourist destinations do not get the same kind of exposure as most other popular destinations in the Philippines get making the place the perfect destination for tourists who want to take on a new adventure, get to know an ancient culture and be one with nature. There are only a handful of hotels in Bukidnon to choose from. Travelers looking for comfortable budget hotels in Bukidnon will be happy to know that GV Hotels offers just that. GV Hotels provides all the basic amenities needed for a comfortable accommodation without the extra cost.
Room rates start as low as Php 420 with GV Hotels Bukidnon.
GV Hotels in Bukidnon
GV Hotels Bukidnon
Sayre, National Highway Valencia
+63 88 315-0127
Bukidnon is located at the center of Mindanao and is geographically landlocked by different provinces.
With the largest agricultural area in the region, Bukidnon enjoys a thriving agriculture based economy. And as the major producer of rice, corn, pineapples, bananas and sugarcane, as well as chicken, hogs and cattle, the province is dubbed as the food basket of Mindanao.
Bukidnon is typhoon-free and is relatively cool and moist throughout the year. The mountain ranges in the province host serveral watersheds that play an important role to the ecological and economical balance of Mindano.
Visit Bukidnon now and experience more fun in the Philippines! Hotels in Bukidnon are not as many but GV Hotels provides the best value for your money. No frills, budget accommodation for the practical traveler!
Must See (Places to Go, Tourist Spots, Things to Do)
- Pulangi River – Ideal for fishing and boating, Pulangi River is on its way to regain its glory as the Save the Pulangi River program takes effect.
- Mountain View College – Natural springs, falls, scenic landscape and great climate are just some of the things that describe this institution.
- Salawaw Cave – An adventure for the spelunkers, Salawaw Cave features an impressive calcite formation and a cave pool that is part of a bigger cave stream. Large crickets of approximately 10cm in length and bats can be seen in the cave.
- Kasanayan Cave – A huge beautiful cave in Valencia showcasing amazing stalactites of about 400 meters deep from the opening and an indoor river.
- Lake Apo – Calm and serene, the lake is surrounded by hills and mountains lined by abundant plant life. Lake Apo has been hailed as a clean and green inland body of water in Northern Mindanao. It was also awarded as the Cleanest Lake in Region 10 during the late 90s
Food – Where to Eat in Valencia
- Taipan Restaurant
- NVM Fastfood
Sayre Highway, Valencia City
- The Road House Café
Along National Highway, Valencia City
- TS Garden
- New Mindy’s Restaurant
Purok II, Poblacion, Valencia City
- Golden Restaurant
Sayre Highway, Valencia City
How to Get There
If you’re coming from Manila you can fly to Cagayan de Oro City or Davao City to get to Bukidnon. There are about 10 flights a day from Manila to Cagayan de Oro via Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines and 11 flights available daily from Manila to Davao City.
Take a bus going to Bukidnon from Cagayan de Oro for approximately 2 hours travel time, 5 hours from Davao and 6 hours drive if you are coming from Cotabato City.
Getting Around in Valencia
Buses and jeepneys are the most popular modes of transportation that ply along the major parts of the province. Within the city of Valencia, multicabs, motorelas and “habal-habal” or bulky motorcycles are the main methods of transportation used by the locals.
- Good Morning – Maayong buntag
- Good Afternoon – Maayong hapon
- Good Evening - Maayong gabii
- How do I go to <location>? – Unsaon nako paganhi <location>?
- How much? – Tag-pila?
- Do you speak <language>? – Kabalo ba siya mogistorya ug <language>?
Visit the Bukidnon Business Essentials page by clicking the link button to see the list of business services that you can find in Valencia, Bukidnon.Read More
For your financial transaction needs while you’re in Valencia, BukidnonRead More
Valencia City Police Station
Catarata Street, Poblacion, Valencia, Bukidnon
Valencia Medical Hospital
Valencia Sanitarium and Hospital