Ipil hotels and pension houses abound for visitors of the town capital of Zamboanga Sibugay. Because Ipil’s business potential is fast being recognized, visitors of the province has been on the rise. Budget travelers looking for cheap accommodation in Ipil will find a great value with GV Hotels. GV Hotels understand what it means to travel on a budget, that is why GV Hotels offer all the practical amenities for a comfortable stay without the extra cost.t
Room rates start as low as Php 400 with GV Hotels Ipil.
GV Hotels in Ipil
GV Hotels Ipil
Climaco Drive, Ipil, Zamboanga, Sibugay
Tel. : +63 62 333-2220
The coastal town of Ipil is the capital of Zamboanga Sibugay and is considered as a trading post with its seaport and a secondary domestic airport.
Ipil has become the center for learning in the province of Sibugay with several educational institutions established in the town providing quality education, training and service.
As a business center, Ipil’s high potential for business development is fast being recognized by our countries major companies making way for several investments that are now being put into operation.
Visit Ipil now and experience more fun in the Philippines. While there are several hotels in Ipil, GV Hotels will give you exactly what you need. GV Hotels offer budget accommodations in Ipil that gives you real value for your money. No frills, budget accommodation for the practical traveler.
Must See (Places to Go, Tourist Spots, Things to Do)
- Vintas – Zamboanga is known for its colorful boats called vintas. Its sails have assorted vertical colors that represent the culture and history of the Muslim community.
- Palina Falls – Picturesque waterfall that’ll take your breath away.
- Buluan Island – A short 30-minute boat ride from Palid wharf. The island has white sand beaches and features a 65-hectare marine sanctuary. Buluan Island is the only place in municipal waters where hard and soft corals are preserved and protected. Definitely a scuba divers and fishing enthusiast’s little piece of heaven.
- Provincial Capitol – A unique and amazing structure in the country. The Provincial Capitol is a refreshing break away from the common four-walled government buildings.
Food – Where to Eat
- Ipil’s Barbeque Center
Is a collection of stalls that opens only in the evenings, specializes in roast chicken. It comes served with hanging rice and a bowl of soup.
- Chicken Ati-Atihan
National Highway, Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
Climaco Avenue,Veterans Village, Ipil
- Maris Rotisserie – said to be sere the best and most delicious lechon in Ipil
Quirino St., Ipil
- Coffee Mari – Serves gourmet coffee in a classy ambiance. The establishment now accepts all kinds of functions and reservations.
- Sanito Grille
Sanito River Bank,Ipil-Pagadian Highway, Sanito, Ipil
- Montebello Bar and Restaurant
Ipil-Pagadian Highway, Poblacion, Ipil
- Kasikas Festival – Celebrated every 1st of May, Kasikas Festival is an annual event in honour of Sr. San Jose Mamumuo, the patrol saint of Ipil. Religious procession, chorale competition, street dancing competition featuring the “lechon” are some of the highlights of the festivities
- Sibug – Binibining Sibugay, street dancing, trade fair, sports fest and the longest talaba grill are some of the highlights of this celebration. The festivity is held annually from Feb 15 to 26, in celebration of the founding anniversary of the province. The festival is also an event that showcases the biggest, juiciest and meatiest “talaba”
How to Get There
To get to Ipil, visitors must fly to Zamboanga City, Pagadian City, or Dipolog City and take a bus to the town. It takes approximately 3 to 4 hours from Pagadian City or Dipolog City to get to Ipil and 3 to 3.5 hours from Zamboanga City. There are a lot of bus companies that ply the route as Ipil straddles the crossroad of highways to Dipolog City and Zamboanga City.
Getting Around Zamboanga
Buses, jeepneys, tricycles and motorcycles are all available for transportation within and outside the city.
- Good Morning – Maayong buntag
- Good Afternoon – Maayong hapon
- Good Evening - Maayong gabii
- How do I go to <location>? – Unsaon nako paganhi <location>?
- How much? – Tag-pila?
- Do you speak <language>? - Kabalo ba siya mogistorya ug <language>?
Business establishments that service the needs of business people are constantly changing and adding new players. Visit the Ipil Business Essentials page by clicking the button link and see the latest business services offered.Read More
For your financial transaction needs while in UbayRead More
Emergency numbers that you might need to know including police stations and medical facilities while you’re in Ipil
904th Police Mobile Group
National Highway, Brgy Sanito, Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
Ipil Municipal Police Station
National Highway,Lower Taway, Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
Zamboanga –Sibugay Provincial Hospital
Sanito St., Ipil, Zamboanga
Malvar St., PH-7001 Ipil, Zamboanga
Dr. Henry M. De Villa Memorial Hospital
Sagun St., Ipil, Zamboanga